"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Buttons and racing stripes

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Buttons and racing stripes

Today... a very green day but still a lot going on... plaid, buttons, stripes...
3-12-13 Buttons and racing stripes
Dress - thrifted DBY
Jacket - Free People (old)
Tights - DKNY
Shoes - Pink Studio

I love the back of this jacket...
IMG_0458


A million gold buttons...
IMG_0459

Over the weekend I made about two gallons of crab bisque (sorry, I don't have a recipe to point you to - I've been making it for years so I just wing it at this point!) and I wish I was at home eating leftovers right now. It's snowing again and I'm not gonna stop whining about it until it hits 60 degrees! On the upside, Nate's friend from VT is here and we're gonna go play trivia or bingo or something tonight! It's always fun when someone comes to visit on a weekday because I tend to be a pretty boring homebody during the week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails