"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Who's that girl?

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Who's that girl?

I don't quite feel like "myself" today looking at these photos... but it's Dia de los Muertos so I had to wear this cute shirt! Plus this skirt perfectly matches it and has been in the "wear soon" area of my closet for a few weeks. Still, I'm not usually one for monochrome grey and black! But, two of my high schoolers already told me I looked "cool and bad asssss, er, butt. Bad butt." so I got that going for me.

11-1-12 Calavera
Vest - thrifted
T-shirt - FutureLint
Skirt - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - MIA

Calavera t-shirt detail

Why are skulls and skeletons so cute? I feel like they're such a cliché but I love them anyway!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails