"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): By the seashore

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

By the seashore

Cardigan - Old Navy
Collar - thrifted vintage
T-shirt - Target
Belt - thrifted vintage
Skirt - American Apparel
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - thrifted newstock Target



Can you tell I spent a Groupon to American Apparel over the weekend? I bought this skirt and the cobalt pleated one from yesterday. I'm one of those people who wants to wear "new" stuff right away, which usually doesn't happen because I mostly buy thrifted things and have to wash them first. It's funny because the skirt yesterday definitely had a vintage vibe, but it fit so perfect and I loved the color, length and weight of it (I do have a few vintage accordion pleated skirts but they are mostly maxi skirts or a neutral color). Today's skirt is very similar to my coral, mustard, red, and green stretch knit pencil skirts, but again I loved the color and the texture of this one. Eh, I guess I know what I like and I like having lots of colorful separates! It helps me wear all my crazy statement pieces when I have a variety of solids to pair them with!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails