"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): 16 Sundays in one post

Monday, January 2, 2012

16 Sundays in one post

I don't do weekend posts unless it's a special occasion or I have to work the photo booth. Why? Partially because I'm lazy and partially because it would be boring. Every Sunday from September until January, I wear one of two t-shirts...
1-1-12 What I wear for the other 8 weeks of Sundays
T-shirt - vintage via sideburns etsy shop
Jeans - Earnest Sewn
Shoes - thrifted Santorini
Beer (by the Dala Horses) - Surly Coffee Bender (the finest beer ever made... it's a dark beer that is brewed with whole coffee beans in it that are then removed before canning. It's amazing.)

Or this one... and yes I am drinking a PBR tall boy out of a koozie that says "Your girlfriend on board":
1-1-12 What I wear for 8 weeks of Sundays
Shirt - vintage via eBay
Pants - Target
Slippers - Qwaruba

It's hard to be a Vikings fan... most of our team gear is ugly (purple and gold, sorry, you are not my favorite colors) so I sought out two vintage shirts that I could stand looking at:
vintage Vikings shirtvintage Vikings shirt

And don't tell me the Vikings suck. I am aware. And I love them anyway, that's what it means to be a fan. Anyhoodle, for those of you who don't care about football or my lazy Sunday outfits, here's a piece of cuteness for you, of Nate and I on New Year's Eve:
2012!

Farewell Vikings, see you next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails