"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The pink matador

Friday, January 20, 2012

The pink matador

This vest. My goodness. So, so good. Good, good, good. (It doesn't even seem like a real word anymore, does it?)

Oxford - Polo Ralph Lauren, inherited from aunt
Vest - thrifted Cambridge Dry Goods (previously worn 1, 2)
Bangles - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Sam & Libbey, inherited from sister


Last night was pretty awesome. My special needs buddy, Daniel (whom I hang out with every Thursday) is in California, so Nate came over early and we I made fondue! Which was amazing. Living like it's the '70s! Actually, last Thursday Nate came over after Daniel left and brought me a bottle of champagne to celebrate the return of 30 Rock, which was cute! Thursdays, my favorite days! Really!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails