"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The dreaded day 18

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The dreaded day 18

After 17 days off work for winter break, it is the dreaded day 18... back to the grind. I thought if I dressed up a bit, it would make the day a little less painful. The walk to the bus stop through so much ice on the road made it a bit more painful that I would have liked, but thank goodness for giant snow boots! I made it in one piece!
1-3-12 The dreaded day 18
Cardigan - Nine West
Necklace - thrifted
Dress - Lauren Conrad
Tights - Target
Shoes - MIA

Petal detail cardigan and tiny dots with pleats:
dress detailCardigan detail

MIA

This dress is one of my "collateral damage" purchases from Christmas shopping . I went into Kohl's to find a sweater and scarf for my mom and came out with this dress (which was on uber-clearance for like $11) and some new black heels for New Year's Eve (which were half off and I needed some tall black closed-toe shoes anyway). Still, these are things I would not have seen or bought were it not for Christmas shopping. It happens every year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails