"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Shrinky dink

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shrinky dink

My great aunt Edith, who is 80+ years old asked me if I wanted this jacket after she accidentally shrunk it. I threw on some cropped pants with it today and I'm just gonna pretend like I suddenly outgrew all my clothes overnight! She also gave me a Comme des Garçons victorian style coat last year (which I keep forgetting to photograph and show you.) Oh, raiding the closets of the octogenarians in my family is my favorite thing to do!
1-5-12 Shrinky dink
Jacket - Kate Hill (hand-me-down from my great aunt)
Grey necklace - $3 from crazy outlet store (Opitz)
Clear necklace - made from beads from Jo-Ann Fabrics
Pearl necklace - $3 from crazy outlet store (Opitz)
Wide striped tee - JC Penney
Thin striped tee (underneath) - Target
Jeans - GAP
Shoes - Plenty by Tracy Reese

Plenty by Tracy Reese loafer heels3 big necklaces

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails