"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): I'm not Veronika (or Betty, for that matter)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm not Veronika (or Betty, for that matter)

Whenever I wear a suede skirt, I think of Veronika from Tick Tock Vintage... probably due to outfits like this and this and this!

Headband - tie from the shirt
Shirt - thrifted Juster Woman
Necklace - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted vintage
Brown tights - ?
Shoes - Michael Kors


I've got the day off tomorrow (it's a teacher development day but since I'm not a teacher I get the day off)! I'm excited to go to some estate sales, talk to a tattoo artist, and then go hang out with my nephew, Henrik. My mom is in town for a few days, pulling grandma babysitting duty because my sister's husband is a pilot and out of town flying for a few days and my sister just went back to work as an interior designer after her maternity leave. I'll also try to leave you another edition of "Story Time" tomorrow, which I've been meaning to do forever. So come back tomorrow to watch me ramble about the time I ran down a mugger and got my purse back!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails