"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The big one

Friday, August 26, 2011

The big one

Today.

Is the day.

The day...











I turn 30!

I know, kinda a let-down after the build-up yesterday, as nothing is really changing with the blog. I'm just entering a new decade of life, no biggie. So when eShakti contacted me last week and offered to send me a dress, I immediately started browsing the site, looking for something festive enough for my birthday, but could be worn other days too!

Ding, ding, ding! This dress is the winner!
Dress - c/o eShakti
Bangles - thrifted
Watch - Michael Kors
Shoes - thrifted Candies

I ordered a custom size, and it fits... like a custom size! Perfect! Awesome! And let me tell you folks, these people know how to make a white dress. Ordering a white dress online is a bit of a gamble, a gamble involving slips, tank tops, and nude undergarments, but this bad boy is fully lined so I don't have to fool around with all that jazz! Double awesome! I WILL order from them again. It took less than a week from ordering for a CUSTOM dress to arrive on my doorstep. What am I up to now? Triple amazing? I am beyond impressed and I love that they let you not only customize the sizing of the dress, but you can actually change the neckline, sleeves, hem, etc to make the dress truly your own! So thanks a million, eShakti, you really are an amazing company!

Anyhoodle, I'm out of here. Mohawk Boy is taking me to dinner, then I'm heading off to a local dive bar to meet up with a few dozen friends. Whoopie for my birthday being on a Friday! Later kids! I gotta admit, I think I'm looking pretty good and young for 30 and I'm perfectly happy with where I am with my 30 year old life...
,

           Some old lady

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails