"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Work, work, work

Friday, May 4, 2012

Work, work, work

It's a weird day and the beginning of a busy weekend. I've got to photo booth immediately after work today so I'm going right from my regular job at my school to a carnival themed fundraiser at a different school. So I decided to dress a bit circus-y today so I can wear it to both jobs! I also had to drive to work today for the first time in years... it's weird to drive downtown rather than bike or bus!

Blazer - thrifted Luella for Target (previously worn 1, 2, 3)
Tank - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Skirt - American Apparel
Shoes - Chinese Laundry

Then tomorrow morning I'm going over to my sister's to babysit Henrik, while she goes to a baby shower. 
Yes, I'm gonna throw in gratuitous nephew photos every time I mention him. I can't help it. As a first-time aunt, I am smitten with every single thing he does and every photo I see! 

Then tomorrow night I'm photo boothing for a huge prom (they are having THREE photo booths there!) Then Sunday, you guessed it, I'm photo boothing again. Soooooooooooo not exactly a relaxing weekend but no biggie. At least it's supposed to rain all weekend so I won't be missing out on springy outdoor fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails