"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Back in black

Friday, May 18, 2012

Back in black

I guess I shouldn't say "back" in black, as I rarely wear black... Keeping it simple today. This dress is so awesome on it's own I tend to wear it pretty plainly so I don't overwhelm the cuteness. 

Dress - vintage via Hihlo Studio
Sandals - Target

Wow, that was the shortest list of clothing ever!  Some detail shots of the cuteness...

Tomorrow I'm going to babysit Henrik in the morning so my sister can go to a flea market (I'm jealous!) with some of her co-workers (she's an interior designer). Apparently he is teething and understandably being a grouch about it. But Nate's coming with to help, and Henrik usually stops crying when Nate plays him songs on the guitar. Tre adorable. Aaaaaaaaaaand then I'm working another prom. Noooooooooo!


Sorry, Henrik, but you best get used to it. I'm gonna crappily photoshop pictures of you your whole life, whether you like it or not. Aaaaaaaaand then I'll put them on the internet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails