"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): stuff and things

Monday, October 27, 2008

stuff and things

Ok, so we all know I love boots but seriously, I'm done buying boots. As of now. I picked up an extra bartending shift that I wouldn't normally work so I didn't feel guilty about buying these. But really, they are perfect! I don't have any brown knee high boots and I love the laces, the round toe and the heel height! Plus, I had a coupon for $10 off DSW and shipping was free. Not bad boots for $115 (and look at how cute the lining is!). They are Seychelles and I have a pair of their wedge sandals and they are super comfy. So here are my new babies!



I can't wait to wear them tomorrow. Must find proper outfit to rock these babies on their first tour of Minneapolis. Is it wrong that I kinda want to wear this crazy '80s blazer that I thrifted to work? (obvs not tomorrow, AFTER BOOT DAY!) 

Remember how cute it was on Project Runway Season One when Jay McCarroll had all his models in those single color outfits? Note the quilted vest. I love you Jay and am sorry that I am insulting your lovely collection with my less than chic monochrome-ish outfit:
Quilted vest - thrift store
Sweater - Fake Target
Crazy pants - $1 on TJ Maxx clearance
Sandals - London Underground

Oooh, I found my ringmaster-like blazer. I wish it was vintage and will still hunt for a vintage one (this one is thrifted Luella for Target). Not bad for $6.
 Jacket - Thrifted Luella for Target
Tanks - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Jeans - Bitten by SJP
Shoes - Madeline

Parental units are coming in to town next weekend, and they will finally meet the boy (jeez, we've been dating for a year and a half, not bad considering the longest relationship I'd had before him was three months!) He is scared and I think it is funny and cute. My parents are SO nothing to be scared of. I'll let him worry anyway. Laterz, must go running!

4 comments:

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

Those are some nice boots... and I like that yellow blazer!

I got here by way of w_r & etsy. Hi!

daddylikeyblog said...

Those boots are TO DIE FOR.

Michael McGraw - www.Local-Artist-Interviews.com said...

I'm digging the crazy yellow blazer. -Mike

tori said...

If those boots just happen to disappear, don't look to me- I'll plead the fifth! = O

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails