"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The Stinkies

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Stinkies

Whoooo! It's Friday and my friend Mel got 11 free tickets to the Twins game tonight from her work! I'm super excited! Although, the Twins are currently the worst team in baseball. Last place. Out of everyone. Which means everyone local goes from calling the team by their usual nickname "The Twinkies" to calling them "The Stinkies." It doesn't matter. I love 'em anyway! Go Stinkies!

Hair scarf - thrifted vintage
Shirt - thrifted vintage (it's from when the Twins won the 1987 World Series!)
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Nicole

I have worn this exact shirt to every single Twins game I have ever been to. Both at the new Target Field and the old Metrodome. It is awesome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails