"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Blue and yellow, blue and yellow

Monday, May 21, 2012

Blue and yellow, blue and yellow

What I wore to work my last prom (hopefully) of the season on Saturday night...

Brooch - belonged to my great-great-aunt
Dress - Trashy Diva
Sandals - Rampage, DIY glitter by me


Sunday it was rainy and cold all day so Nate and I spent it watching baseball and movies (well, after running a few errands like buying ceiling paint and tomato cages.) Today: 
Necklace - vintage via flea market
Cardigan - thrifted Ann Taylor Loft
Dress - Rodarte for Target
Belt - thrifted
Wedges - Nine West

I've been wanting yellow sandals for a while, because I wear quite a bit of yellow and I finally got some thanks to a gift certificate I won from Go Chic or Go Home. Yay! New shoes!

P.S. Last day to enter the easy-peasy giveaway is tomorrow! So go do it if you haven't yet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails