"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): I need a waaahmbulance

Monday, May 7, 2012

I need a waaahmbulance

The whining ambulance. The crying ambulance. Call it. For me. I am totally wiped out from this weekend. It's a miracle I didn't call in "sick" to work today. Soooo, Friday night I photo boothed (not a word) an elementary school carnival. Saturday night I photo boothed a giant prom until midnight. It was fun to get to see all the different dresses but man, watching 600 teenagers dirty dancing and grinding on each other is disturbing. Here's what I wore to prom!

Necklace - J.Crew outlet
Dress - Donna Ricco
Shoes - Steven by Steve Madden

Then Sunday afternoon/evening I worked a bat mitzvah for twins... my goodness. 13 year old girls CANNOT get enough of the photo booth. They took about a million photos, which was fine because it was never slow so it made the time go by really fast!
Dress - thrifted Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Wedges - Nine West Vintage America Collection

When I got home last night I sat with my feet in a sink of hot water for like an hour. Standing in one spot for like 16 hours in various high heels this weekend was surprisingly exhausting (probably because I'd already worked 40 hours this week at my "regular" job!) I used to bartend and got used to standing all the time after a while, but it's been a few years since I had to do it, so I'm out of practice! Here's today:
Dress - vintage via Santoki Vintage
Wedges - Dezario

Ok, I'm done whining. Moving on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails