"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): My heroes (Nate and this skirt)

Thursday, May 24, 2012

My heroes (Nate and this skirt)

Got my first MRI ever yesterday and I'm getting my results back today hopefully! My doctor is not in today but I basically cried and freaked out because I am in somewhere between searing and excruciating pain every time I take a step/move my foot and they have not given me a brace or boot or anything, no crutches, no pain meds, they basically sent me home to just cry every time I have to get out of bed to go to the bathroom (which is the only thing Nate can't do for me). He's has been awesome and brought me to appointments and sat in the waiting room forever, brought me MRI flowers, my favorite candy, dinner, etc. Today I HAD to go back to work so I borrowed some crutches from work once I got here and I'm impatiently waiting for the doctor's office to call.


Soooo, here is today's woe-is-me look:
Oxford - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Skirt - thrifted Ralph Lauren
Sandals - Old Navy

This skirt is always good for days I need to wear flats because it would look weirdly too short with any shoe with some height...

6-1-09 I'm getting too old for this6-7-10 The last Monday
8-20-10 Crazy Crayola8-22-11 Nothing. Nothing at all.


Unfortunately I don't think I'll be doing any Karate Kid style crane kicks for a while...


Oh, and I WILL pick the giveaway winner tonight!! I obviously am no longer accepting entries, but haven't done it yet, so tonight!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails