"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): S.S. Stripes

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

S.S. Stripes

Ah, yes, time to wear the 25 cent sweater...

Sweater - thrifted Joyce
Bangles - thrifted
Skirt - Target
Shoes - thrifted Nine West


Yesterday work was insanely busy, then I had to go get my car checked out because my oil light was on (luckily everything was fine, the sensor just went off because I haven't gotten my oil changed in 8 months because I never drive anywhere. Still got 2,000 more miles until I need to get it changed! Yay!) Then I made my 1 year Lasik check-up appointment, worked out, showered, made dinner... and collapsed into a pile on the couch. 

Nate came over and we made a fire in the fireplace, made frozen strawberry margaritas, and watched Walker Texas Ranger. Yes we did. And it was super relaxing and awesome. I'm so busy all the time with four jobs and running around that I sometimes forget to sit and let my brain rot while I laugh at Chuck Norris. It was a very odd combination of things, but it was just what I needed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails