"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Merit badges

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Merit badges

Well, it has now been 7 days since my 2nd doctor appointment and 6 days since my MRI... I have called my doctor seven times to get my MRI set up, to check on my blood test results, to see about getting pain meds, etc. And he has called me back ZERO times. So, I'm in full-on bitch mode this morning and demanding answers as well as a new doctor. We'll see how that works. Despite the ankle pain, the weekend was great. I gave up my photo booth shift since I didn't think standing for 6 hours was a good idea. Otherwise, I went to two BBQs and spent the rest of the time relaxing and keeping my leg up. Being forced to take it easy isn't ideal, but it isn't the worst thing in the world either.

Blazer - thrifted little boys TFW
Pins - thrifted, garage sales, antique shops, etc
Shirt - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf course
Jean - Gap
Shoes - thrifted Minnetonka Moccasin

Sooo many little pins, badges, and medals...


Also, wearing flats all the time? It's getting old.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails