"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): I rode in wearing a bed ruffle

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I rode in wearing a bed ruffle

Whoo! Even though there was a thunderstorm last night so everything was still wet this morning and it's insanely humid, I got to ride my bike to work today! It's seriously the best way to start my day and I'm so excited to get back to it!

Jean jacket - thrifted Wax Jeans
Dress - thrifted vintage (no tag)
Sandals - thrifted vintage (brand worn off but does say "Made in Brazil")


Previous wearings of what I lovingly refer to as "the bed ruffle dress." Seriously, doesn't it look like you ripped the bed ruffle outta an old lady's bedroom and sewed a dress out of it? Yes, yes it does.

4-9-09 Pale floral9-8-11 Is it too early to call it Indian Summer?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails