"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Mix it up

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mix it up

Well, here I am on Wednesday. Which is a victory in itself! It means I survived taking 600 students (and all their inhalers, epi-pens, and meds) on a field trip yesterday. A few minor tragedies, but overall, it was much slower than a normal day in my office. Probably because field trips are fun so no one wants to fake a stomachache. Although being in a screaming arena (we went to the first MN Lynx basketball game as their guests) did manage to give me one heck of a headache. Small price to pay I guess for the kids to have fun and me to get outta the office for once!

Shirt - Bitten by SJP
Bangles - thrifted, garage sales, etc
Belt - thrifted vintage
Skirt - thrifted Ann Taylor Loft
Sandals - Frye

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails