"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Tiger, Tiger

Monday, February 6, 2012

Tiger, Tiger

Blazer - thrifted JH Collectables
Dress - Le Tigre (previously worn 1, 2)
Tights - Target
Shoes - Michael Kors

I had an excellent weekend. Friday I played Bezzerwizzer (a trivia game) with some friends and it was super fun! Saturday Nate and I got up early to babysit my nephew, Henrik, for a few hours:


Then Saturday night was the Jeff Mangum show. I went down there at 4pm to pick up my ticket (all tickets were will call only) and got to hear him sound check, which was amazing! The show was phenomenal and he was so good live and I'm so happy I got to go! Sunday I spent making homemade soft pretzels and cake batter rice krispie treats, then off to a Super Bowl party! So much good food and Champagne Manhattans! Woo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails