"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The Wolf Pack

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Wolf Pack

I've had this old school uniform cardigan forever and never wore it because it's pretty boring (but not plain enough to just be worm as a black cardigan because of the stupid iron cross on the front.) 


So I found an awesome felt wolf patch at an estate sale for a dollar and decided the two were destined to be united. When I was sitting in the hospital, waiting for my nephew to be born, I brought the wolf along and hand-sewed him on! I got a few sidelong glances in the waiting room. Other people decided to do "normal" things like "read a book", "talk to each other", and "nervously pace like a caged animal", while I chose to... sew a wolf. Big deal. And now it's the best cardigan ever and makes we want to start a 1950s style gang... except we ride bicycles and wear wolf cardigans and do good deeds instead of riding motorcycles and wearing leather jackets and being a nuisance. Do you want to join?

Necklace - thrifted
T-shirt - Target
Cardigan - thrifted school uniform, back patch added by me
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Tracy Reese

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails