"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Light bright

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Light bright

Blouse - thrifted vintage (handmade)
Skirt - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Bangles - thrifted, garage sales, etc
Watch - from a $.50 toy machine at grocery store
Tights - Target
Shoes - Bakers

Shirt bow:

Loads of bangles and toy watch (courtesy of my boyfriend who bought it out of one of those toy machines  at the grocery store for $.50... that's some love, there. Screw you Kay Jewelers, Jared, etc.)


It is snowing here. Potentially a lot. It was so pretty and fluffy and looking like a serene snowglobe this morning... and then I realized I was two minutes late for when when I'm supposed to be out the door to run off to the bus, but the snow covered all the ice on the sidewalks and roads and I almost wiped out four times. Not so serene and pretty any more (and don't worry, I was wearing snow boots not those heels - if I fall down on the ice in heels you don't have to feel bad for me because I deserve it). Eh, oh well, its almost March! It's almost time for baseball and bikes! Whoo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails