"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Black-n-blue

Monday, February 27, 2012

Black-n-blue

Hat - thrifted
Oxford - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Vest - thrifted (no tags)
Mickey Mouse necklace - little boutique in Seoul, Korea
Jeans - Gap
Heels - Simply Vera


I had a pretty relaxing weekend. I went to the American Swedish Institute on Saturday with Nate, my mom (who is in town visiting), my sister and her baby (who thankfully behaved/slept the whole time). I'd never been there before and it was really neat, especially seeing the hundreds of Dala horses. I also played several trivia games, watched Crazy, Stupid Love and tried a bunch of new, fancy beers. I watched a bit of the Oscars but since I haven't really seen any of the movies, I got bored pretty fast. Though I'm excited to look at all the dresses today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails