"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Captain Polkadots

Monday, February 13, 2012

Captain Polkadots


Hair scarf - thrifted
Blouse - thrifted Kenneth Cole Reaction
Cardigan - Old Navy
Necklace - thrifted
Cropped pants - Marni (secondhand from The Garment District in Boston)
Shoes - Rampage

When I found this Kenneth Cole blouse at a thrift store last year, I almost didn't buy it. It's super thin, so it's sheer, which I thought would make it hard to wear. But it's proved to be quite versatile, I love the little pop of graphic polka dots it can add to an outfit. And because it's so thin, it layers awesome. (As always you can click on the photos to go to my flickr if you want the outfit details.)
12-17-10 Hooray!10-18-11 Tante3-8-11 Tiny bubbles11-16-10 Some seventies
1-21-11 Negative Nancy9-16-11 It's a go...
Picture 006

I had another awesome weekend. I went to a first birthday party (adorable!), watched two movies (Drive and 50/50), went out for sushi and burgers, played Trivial Pursuit, and ventured over to St Paul to see a local band. Not too shabby!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails