"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Dark & Stormy

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dark & Stormy

Scarf - thrifted
Sweater - Old Navy (10+ years ago)
Skirt - Ryu (via modcloth gift certificate)
Tights - Target
Shoes - MIA


I went to Nate's hometown of Marshall, MN this past weekend for his mom's birthday. Since it takes 6 hours to get to my parents house, the 3 hour drive there seemed short by comparison. It was fun just hanging around with his family, playing a million board games all weekend. Nate and I went out one afternoon to play Skee-Ball in a local dive bar. I haven't played in years, it was awesome!


I had yesterday off work for President's Day and watched my nephew Henrik for a bit (though he was super crabby since he got two immunizations earlier in the day and was due for a nap and refused to just give in to the tired and go to sleep!) You can't reason with a four month old, though. Then it started snowing and I abandoned all my plans to go thrifting and go to the grocery store. Any time it snows even the tiniest amount, traffic gets insane. Not worth it, even for 50% off at the thrift stores!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails