"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): We killed a zoo

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We killed a zoo

I RARELY wear animal prints at all, in fact I think the only animal print thing I've ever worn on the blog is the insane tiger "dress" (and the one time I wore this belt previously.) I thrifted this cardigan a few weeks ago to try to get over my fear of leopard print and I just bought these shoes on uber-clearance... So I decided to go nuts and wear three different kinds of animal print today.

Cardigan - thrifted Liz Claiborne
Tank - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Belt - thrifted vintage
Skirt - thrifted Ann Tjian for Kenar
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Nine West



Sorry, animals. Acutally, no. The shoes are synthetic and obviously the cardigan is not made of an actual leopard. The ponyskin belt is real, but probably from the '70s, so I feel less bad about it. Besides, as Mr. Burns would say...

Oh my, making stupid crap in Photoshop is my fave...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails