"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Emma, Emma, Bo Bemma

Friday, February 24, 2012

Emma, Emma, Bo Bemma

Definitely getting an "Emma Pillsbury" vibe off this outfit today... Preppy? Check. Bright colors? Check. Cardigan? Check. Bow? Check. Matchy-matchy? Check. Emma, all the way! I even wear surgical gloves sometimes, though mine are necessary for my job not due to OCD germaphobia stuff. I love germs.

Tie blouse - vintage Bryn Mawr (via Seoul Folk Flea Market)
Cardigan - thrifted Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt - thrifted Eileen Fisher
Tights - Target
Shoes - Bakers

Actually, I'm waaaaay behind on Glee this season. I have a love/hate relationship with the show and just haven't bothered to watch it in months. But still, no spoilers! One day I will be bored and need something to watch on the treadmill and then I'll catch up! Currently (well, not this second, just in general) I'm watching the first season of the US remake of Shameless on the treadmill and I really like it! I'm one of those people who holds shows hostage and only lets myself watch them while I exercise. I love running and once I start I'm so glad I did, but mustering up the motivation to run immediately after work is sometimes difficult. But I will NEVER be one of those people who gets up at 5am and exercises before work so it's my only option and it works for me (usually!)

P.S. It's been a while since I dressed like a walking hot dog, so here ya go. Whoo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails