"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Hearts and crap

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearts and crap

These pants were very long flare legged corduroys when I found them at a $5 bag sale (so they cost less than $1). I decided to turn them into cropped skinnies and they turned out perfect, if I do say so myself.

Glasses - thrifted vintage, lenses replaced
Cardigan - thrifted vintage  Marella Knits
Tank - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Corduroy pants - thrifted Banana Republic, altered by me
Shoes - Bakers

Yes, it's Valentine's Day. I'm not usually into all the hearts and flowers and crap, (though I do love my two vintage Waechtersbach heart mugs that hang out on my desk at work:)


One is for water and one is full of writing implements... and a fork because you never know when an eating emergency will occur. Regardless, I'm actually excited for Valentine's this year. Nate and I are making fondue and just hanging out. He doesn't love the mushy hearts thing either (though I am making him a rather ridiculous Valentine which I will show you tomorrow.) So, Happy Hearts and Crap Day everyone!


Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails