"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Leap Day William

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day William

I was planning to wear this outfit tomorrow, but then I remembered last week's episode of 30 Rock. If you haven't seen it yet, you should watch it online, as it is a.) insane b.)awesome.  Anyway, the premise of the episode is that "Leap Day" is a major holiday, complete with it's own iconic leap day movie, it's own mascot - Leap Day William, and it's own leap day colors that you wear (blue and yellow). So I threw on my yellow toy watch and tomorrows outfit, and called it good!

Cowl - crocheted by me
Cardigan - Old Navy
Dress - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch - from one of those $.50 machines at the grocery store
Bangles - thrifted
Tights - Target
Shoes - MIA


Happy Leap Day! I'm kinda nerdily excited about having a bonus day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails