"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): My funny Valetine(s)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My funny Valetine(s)

Fur collar - thrifted vintage
Brooches - thrifted
Camel hair blazer - thrifted
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Tracy Reese


As promised, here are the ridiculous Valentines I made for Nate (the left side is the front of the card and the right side is the inside of the card.)

STDs! Comedy gold!

Ok, domestic abuse is obviously not funny, but I couldn't resist...

I have to preface this one by saying that Nate and I are (embarrassingly) addicted to Walker, Texas Ranger. Um, it's so hilariously terrible and silly and we watch it constantly and just laugh our asses off. Alex is Walker's girlfriend and the district attorney and highly incompetent.

I also drew him one more, that is just dozens of drawings of all our inside jokes, but I won't show you that one as a.) it would not make any sense to you b.)some of them are highly inappropriate, when out of context. Toodles! Hope you all had a fabulous Hallmark Holiday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails