"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Sparkle Motion

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sparkle Motion

Glitter sweater - thrifted Express
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf course
Tie - thrifted vintage
Pants - thrifted (no tags)
Shoes - MIA

Oooh, I am made of sparkles! And look how pretty it is when I accidentally take a blurry photo!

The blurry one reminds me of all those inspirational tumblr pictures with random quotes and motivational sayings on them. Some of them are cute but a lot of them are just ridiculous. So I made you some ridiculous (and rude) ones...


No, not YOU, dear blog readers. YOU have fine haircuts and are excellent dancers, I'm sure! Sorry, I'm a snarky bastard... what can I say? I felt like making glitter insults today. The heart wants what the heart wants. And my heart wants to give your heart a complex.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails