"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Ice cream

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ice cream

Oh, hey perfect off-white dress. You are so delicate and lacy and sheer (but you came with a liner dress, so thank you for that too.) You aren't too short (unlike my off-white eyelet dress) so I can wear you to work. Even in winter. But maaaaan, I am looking forward to wearing you in the spring and summer. Without a cardigan and tights. And with sandals. We will go on warm weather adventures together. Soon, dress, soon.

What? Like you don't talk to your clothes sometimes?
Cardigan - thrifted vintage It's Pure Gould
Heart necklace - from my Little Orphan Annie costume, years ago
Book locket - thrifted (and still containing the photo of an old man)
Dress - courtesy of  Sugarlips
Bangles - thrifted, garage sales, flea markets
Tights - Target?
Shoes - Miss Me



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails