"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Made for each other

Friday, October 7, 2011

Made for each other

This cardigan and this dress... made for each other. Manufactured 17 years apart, they are united at last, in my closet. A love story for the ages. Sorry, apparently my ability to make sense died last night and now I'm going to anthropomorphize everything and make objects fall in love. Forever.

Cardigan - Blue Asphalt (OMG, it is seriously from when I was in 8th grade...as in 1994. So I Googled the brand and it is a Wet Seal brand... damn, I was hoping it was from Contempo Casual or Carousel)
Dress - thrifted Target
Wedges - Nicole (hand me downs from my friend Megan)
Well, it's the annual Zombie Pub Crawl on Saturday, and I am sitting it out this year... the photo booth. Ruins my social life. Actually it's fine. There has only been about nine months of my life (well, since I started working at 15) where I haven't worked weekends, so I'm used to it. I have also had 4 jobs at a time for the past 9 years, so it's old news to me. Besides, I can always hang out at the local zombie bar whenever I need a fill of the undead. Speaking of which, I REAAAAAAALY need to get started sewing my Halloween costume! So excited (and no, I won't tell you what it is... not til Halloween weekend.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails