"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): My superhero boots

Monday, October 31, 2011

My superhero boots

I didn't dress up for Halloween at work (sorry, though I do work at a school, I don't own themed cardigans for every holiday like all the teachers I had growing up.) But I did wear these boots, which make me feel like a superhero whenever I wear them... but unfortunately they are so old and the suede is dried out so every time I wear them, they crack a bit more and little bits come off... it's like watching them slowly disintegrate and suffer, how sad!
10-31-11 Superhero boots
Oxford - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Vest - thrifted (relativity)
Skirt - vintage via www.stephaniegeisler.etsy.com
Boots - thrifted vintage (no brand)


Since I live in a condo, I never get any trick-or-treaters but Nate and his roommates live in a neighborhood with a lot of kids! So I'm heading over there right after school to watch Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, and The Nightmare Before Christmas while we answer the door and give out candy! Yay! And here's one more photo from Saturday's Halloween party... I am dating Ron Swanson. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails