"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Green and jeans (not green jeans)

Friday, October 14, 2011

Green and jeans (not green jeans)

Necklaces - Target
Sweater - thrifted vintage (no brand, just a big tag bragging about how it's made of 100% acrylic fiber - oooooh!)
Belt - thrifted
Jeans - GAP
Wedges - Dezario


Well, it's official. Bare leg season is over. I went for a walk yesterday on my lunch break and froze my poor little calves off, so they will be relegated to tights and pants for the next six months. :( Which isn't THAT big of a deal, except I hate socks (and tights which are like the biggest socks on Earth)... so I will delay wearing socks as long as possible (until it snows?) I am SO excited it is the weekend. This week SUCKED. Every possible thing that could have gone wrong at work, did. It's been a long while since I've had a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad week. So I'm excited to start fresh next week. Ugh. Now to just get through the day... wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails