"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The walking undead

Monday, October 11, 2010

The walking undead

So the zombie pub crawl was hilarious and super fun! No final count yet, but there were around 10,000 people there! I wound up wearing the Blind Melon bee girl costume, since I loved it when I wore it six years ago for Halloween and figured it was time to resurrect it. It was a big hit and I got asked to take pictures with a lot of strangers. There were a ton of really neat and creative zombies! Some highlights of my friends and I:

 Yes, I am in fact dancing to "No Rain" since someone turned it on the jukebox.

Today.. I'm probably not supposed to be wearing pastels in fall, but oh well. It's so warm out, I don't care!
 Cardigan - thrifted J.Crew
Dress - thrifted vintage
Sandals - Frye

All that good zombie fun makes me more excited for Halloween! I've been working on my costume for a few days, but you'll just have to wait to find out what it is! I like for it to be a surprise so I never tell my friends ahead of time what I'm going to be!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your costume is hilarious. I want to do the zombie pub crawl, but the timing never seems to work out for me.

C said...

I LOVE the costume, and it sounds like it was such a fun night!!

Oh, and I love the pastels. Autumn be damned!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the zombie blind melon bee girl. :) You look awesome- I think I'd shit my pants at a zombie walk, though. I cannot do scary. I just can't.

Screw "rules" about fall colors. You look amazing.

joelle van dyne said...

yay for fall pastels! it is so nice outside i feel like anything goes. and the pub crawl photos are hilarious. it looks like so much fun.

Sidewalk Chic said...

Loved seeing your zombie photos!

Nice pastel look, and those sandals are amazing.

Ashley J said...

That is the COOLEST costume that I have ever seen, so freakin creative and super funny!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is an awesome costume, I need to find a zombie pub crawl immediately if not sooner :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails