"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Hurry up, today!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hurry up, today!

Glasses - Prada
Scarf - street vendor in NYC, years ago
Shirt - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Skirt - thrifted
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Miss Me via Modcloth gift certificate


I can't wait to get done with work today to get to the hospital and visit my first nephew, Henrik! I only got to see him for a few minutes yesterday and I'm dying for a longer visit! He was exactly 7lbs and 20 inches long. And perfect! He kinda looks like my sister, he kinda looks like her husband, but mostly he looks like all the Whos down in Whoville. Yay!

I've got tomorrow and Friday off work for MEA weekend (all public school teachers have to go to the Education Minnesota Professional Conference, but I do not since I'm not a teacher!) Woo-hoo for days off with perfect timing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails