"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth style files (20) and (21)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Photo booth style files (20) and (21)

Yessir, another Saturday night, another wedding. My life is soooooooo uninteresting...
Glasses - thrifted, prescription replaced
Dress - Gryphon
Wedges - inherited from a friend Nicole (brand)

The heavily armored back:



Then Sunday morning? More photo boothing... ack!
Sweater - thrifted vintage Premier-Fluff
Lace shirt - thrifted Target sample
Belt - thrifted
Jeans - GAP
Shoes - thrifted newstock Target

Yes, this sweater miiiiiight be made out of a muppet...

Actually this event was pretty fun because no one is obnoxiously drunk at an art museum on a Sunday afternoon, it's just a bunch of cute families and couples. So at least it was different than my usual wedding shifts. It was insanely busy though and between Saturday nights shift and this one, I started to lose my voice, especially when Rogue Valley started their concert in the museum and I had to shout over them. Since I only wore this for five hours yesterday, at which point I put on pajamas and watched football with Nate for the rest of the evening, I am totally wearing this to work today too. Ha! Which was perfect for a braindead Monday morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails