"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth (24) and preppy painter

Monday, October 17, 2011

Photo booth (24) and preppy painter

Saturday I worked the photo booth for a wedding (surprise, surprise) but it was neat because it was in the Semple Mansion, which I've always wanted to go in! It is insanely gorgeous and ornate and had amazing chandeliers. 

Dress - thrifted (handmade)
Brooch - thrifted
Shoes - BCBG 

Sunday I had my first day off since September 25th, so I spent the day with Nate, watching football and The Walking Dead, drinking malts and eating ramen. Perfect.

I've had this shirt for years, it was my mom's painting shirt and I love wearing it. It's so comfy and soft and I like the paint splatters. As long as I wear it with real pants and not sweatpants, I think I can pull it off as a sort of artsy top:
 Shirt - my mom's old painting shirt (John Henry brand)
Pants - Target
Shoes - Madeline

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails