"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The T-Rex

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The T-Rex

I thrifted this poncho like a month ago and I've been waiting for it to stop being in the 80s so I could finally wear it.
Poncho - thrifted (no tags)
Shorts - Target
Sandals - thrifted Candies

 
I feel the need to point out that my shorts are a light sage green, not khaki... I don't rock the red top and khaki bottoms look because I work about two blocks from Target headquarters, so that color scheme is off limits. 

I always THINK I like ponchos and capes, and then I wear them and I'm annoyed and feel like a Tyrannosaurus Rex all day and wind up selling them on my etsy... we'll see how today goes! So far this one seems pretty good because it's cut pretty high on the sides so it doesn't restrict your arm movements too much! So does anyone else have a love/hate with ponchos and capes? Is it because you feel like a T-Rex? You probably will now after reading this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails