"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Tiny dancer

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tiny dancer

This is one of those outfits where I just want to walk backwards all day, because it's so much cooler than the front!
Jean jacket - Target/ DIY by me
T-shirt - Target
Skirt - American Apparel
Tights - TJ Maxx?
Shoes - thrifted Joan Helpern


And while I have a photo up where you can see the back of my hair for once, can we talk about this little situation?
Not cool, hair, not cool. If you are going to have a random awesome blotch of blonde hair, why not do it in the front? Or on the side? But no, you have a cool blonde skunk spot underneath my hair, where no one ever gets to see it except for when I take back shots of stuff for sale in my etsy. It has been infuriating to me my whole life. As Stephanie Tanner would say, "How rude!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails