"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): A girly badass

Friday, October 28, 2011

A girly badass

 10-28-11 A girly badass
T-shirt - Target
Vest - thrifted Target sample  (from Fake Target)
Skirt - thrifted (no tags)
Shoes - Unlisted by Kenneth Cole (inherited from sister)

I love this skirt but it's hard to make it not so... precious? So I paired it with my most bad-ass vest and I love the combination of tough and sweet... kinda like this graffiti street art I've been passing every day this week and forgetting to take a photo of until today...

Aww, cute (and huge! It's like 15 feet tall!) I can just picture the guy (or girl!), spray painting all night then taking Erin (whoever she is) there with a can of spray paint and her writing her answer in the little box! Yay for bad-ass love!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails