"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The photo booth (25) and Missoni zig-zags

Monday, October 24, 2011

The photo booth (25) and Missoni zig-zags

 Friday night I had to work a wedding for the photo booth:
Glasses - Prada
Dress - vintage via The Junk Bonanza
Belt - inherited from a friend
Booties - Saks Fifth Ave


Today (if I look super tired and zonked, it's because I am. Nate and I went to see Frank Turner at the Triple Rock last night and didn't get home until midnight. Totally worth it though, especially when he covered The Hold Steady.)
I was not planning to buy any of the Missoni for Target stuff, then I stopped in on Wednesday to buy a men's t-shirt for a custom order and saw this sweater, sitting on clearance and couldn't resist.

Cardigan - Missoni for Target (clearance)
T-shirt - thrifted vintage Surrey
Skirt - thrifted Banana Republic
Tights - TJ Maxx?
Shoes - thrifted newstock Target

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails