"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Gypsy stripes

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gypsy stripes

Holy moly it might get up to 90 degrees today... Hooray! So I tried to dress for the heat, but still giving off the fall vibes...
Vest - thrifted (no tags)
Guatemalan worry dolls pin - thrifted
Circle pin - thrifted
Dress - Free People
Bangles - thrifted
Wedges - Dezario

A million detail shots for you today (which is rare, I usually forget to take them altogether.) I got this dress a few years ago at the crazy Opitz Outlet annex, for $5 because the side zipper was broken and needed to be replaced.
I know we're in a drought here but I am loving this exceptionally warm weather and no rain, it's so fun to bike to work every day! As much as I want to start dressing for fall and in layers, I've got the next six months to layer, layer, layer and wear tights every day. So stick around as long as you can, warm weather, because we won't see you again until April or May!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails