"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Stripes on stripes

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Stripes on stripes

Yesterday was a stripe overload kinda day. It's back in the mid 70s for a few days! It's awesome! After getting snowstorms until late April, I'm glad we're kinda making up for it with a warm fall. I'm so not ready for winter yet! 

IMG_2620
Necklace - garage sale (found by my mom!)
Cardigan - Paul Frank
Dress - thrifted Laundry by Shelli Segal
Sandals - Steve Madden

Cardigan back:
Cardigan back detail

I'm fan of stripes in general but I mean, really, who isn't? They work so well with polka dots or florals or plaids (or solids, I suppose) but I absolutely adore the stripes on stripes look. Some stripe mixing looks of the past...

10-31-12 All Hallows Eve6-8-12 Moar stripes!
11-6-12 More blue stripes12-5-11 8 year old me is very happy...
10-8-12 Stripey3-11-13 Double stripes
5-9-12 S.S. Stripes1-5-12 Shrinky dink

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails