"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Tobor

Friday, October 4, 2013

Tobor

I've always had a "thing" for robots. Ever since I was a little kid and my sister and I got a Robie Robot, which was some crappy robot from Radio Shack and he had a remote control and he carried a little tray. We'd put a little teacup of water on the tray and then have him deliver it to us across the living room. It was thrilling. And no trip to Wisconsin Dells was complete without a trip to Tommy Bartlett's Robot World (sadly, it is no longer about robots, it's turned into some sort of general space/science exploratory - which, whatever, go science! But c'mon, ROBOT WORLD was clearly superior.)

IMG_2583
Shirt - Giant Robot
Bangles - thrifted, flea markets
Skirt - American Apparel
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

So here's to digging out old robot shirts and classing them up for work with a pencil skirt! 

P.S. The title of this post is "robot" backwards, and the name of another robot toy we had when I was a kid. 

P.P.S This. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails