"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): My reddest sweater

Friday, April 19, 2013

My reddest sweater

Today is the Day of Silence for high school students who choose to participate. The GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance) at my school said any staff who want to show their support can wear red today. I'm so insanely proud to work at my school. I feel like we are such a progressive, loving, and nurturing school for everyone. There are people in my building (be they students, staff, or parents) who are gay, straight, and transgendered. We don't care. We want you here and to be yourself! It's awesome!

IMG_0923
Bow blouse - vintage Bryn Mawr via Seoul Folk Flea
Sweater - thrifted vintage Rafelli
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Michael Kors

You know what I don't love and accept though? This...
IMG_0924

This behavior was ok FOUR MONTHS AGO. You know, WHEN IT WAS CHRISTMAS.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails