"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Team Olson

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Team Olson

Sorry for the disappearing act but I had Thursday and Friday off work. Then Saturday, I GOT MARRIED. NBD. 

That's the only "real" photo we have so far... the rest are crappy cell phone pics...


Or photobooth pics...

The fam...


And here's one from the rehearsal dinner with Nate and my sister (my maid of honor)...

Then Nate and I went out of town for a few days for a sort of mini-honeymoon (it's too hard to take time off during the school year so we'll do a "real" honeymoon later, well, maybe!) Then we moved all Nate's stuff into my place and opened all our cards and gifts. The highlight was this:

It's a seat from Target Field where the Twins play! We know one of the architects whose firm designed Target Field and he gave it to us as a wedding gift! We were beyond excited! Only a handful exist outside of the stadium and they're all labeled row 7, seat 33 (for Joe Mauer and Justin Morneau.) I'm looking forward to many years of fighting over who gets to sit in it while we watch Twins games.

I'll post more wedding photos and details in the coming weeks I'm sure. But it was a perfect day. I kept waiting for something to go wrong, and it never did! It rained/hailed when we were supposed to be taking pictures outside but it cleared up enough to take some outside later. Besides, the building was so cool, I didn't mind taking a bunch indoors! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails