"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Fancy for a Wednesday

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fancy for a Wednesday

Yesterday, another beautiful and warm day! And apparently I felt like getting a bit fancied up?

IMG_2636b
Shirt - Opitz Outlet (no brand tags)
Necklace - thrifted vintage
Bangle - thrifted vintage
Skirt - American Apparel
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

Shoulder and necklace detail... I really like the navy beads with the beaded shoulders.
IMG_2644


My boss at the country club surprised me by giving me the whole week off (well, except for an 11 hour shift on Sunday.) It's weird to have so much time off - I'm used to working at least two nights a week in addition to my full time job at the school. Last night Nate and I ate some enchiladas, watched Modern Family, and then Blow. It was relaxing (except I was working on our wedding ceremony programs half the time.) But at least that's sorta fun work! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails